Management of environmental risk is not a commodity type of service- not all consultants are the same. In fact, the most effective problem solving approaches not only rely on the site specific facts, but also consider the client’s decision making process and risk management approaches. TecServ differentiates itself in the market by focusing on implementation of solutions tailored to the client’s objectives. In summer, each environmental concern is addressed in the context of the transaction’s decision points.
Transaction Support Includes:
- Phase I Assessments
- Phase II Assessments
- Delineation of Nature and Extent of Impairment
- Site Decommissioning and Demolition Oversight
- Brownfield Grand Applications and Alternative Remedial Action Financing
- No Further Action by Applicable Agency
- Certificates of Completion and Covenants Not to Use from the State
- Asbestos and Mold Inspections
Delineation of the nature and extent of environmental liability, including definition of a site management plan through the sue of risk closure, remediation, insurance and/or other applicable mitigation tools are critical methods TecServ employs.
These services have been applied to the following regulatory oversight programs:
- Voluntary Remediation Program
- State Cleanup Program